From: Muldoon, William H
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 8:53 PM
To: Mohsin, Jimmy
Subject: running the wizard MDR

Jimmy

        After using the wizard, make sure that:

1.      In web.xml, the <display-name> must be the same as the WAR file name.

2.      In domainEPR.xml, you should have the domain address of the domain ie: http://localhost:8080/cosmos/services/domain.

3.      In config.properties, add these lines:

      AUTO_REGISTER=YES

      MAX_RETRIES=5

      RETRY_INTERVAL=10

Regards