[cosmos-dev] Data Visualization Component Owners.

As discussed in today's Data Visualization meeting I have updated the
owners for the components outlined in the following document.  This
document  was reviewed and agreed by Jack.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_DV_ComponentOwner

Tania, we need an overall document that lists all the component and their
owners for COSMOS.

The document should also outline what the meaning of "owner" means.  That
is, a list of tasks required to be carried out by the owner.

Once we have this document we should organize our tests suites based on
these components.

Thanks,

Sheldon
Sheldon Lee-Loy