Re: [cosmos-dev] RE: A new build is available and http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_DEMO_i8

The build I just announced is not the final build.  I will test this build this afternoon.  I expect CA and compuware to do the same.  We can still fix some bugs before the official test build.   I will announce a test driver before before Monday morning India time.

As for the wiki page for the end-to-end scenario (http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_DEMO_i8), it's still incomplete.  I am waiting for input from John and Bill in the following topics:

1. Configuring logging data manager.  Any values need to be updated in the config file?   (John)
2. Configuring stat data manager:  Any values need to be updated in the config file?   How to configure the data base?    (John)
3. Invoking the data manager operations:  Do we have command line tooling for that?  (John)
4. Using the COSMOS Web User Interface:  (Bill)
    - configuration:   web.xml
    - running the Web UI.  may be some screen shots.

_________________________
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382

"Mohsin, Jimmy" <Jimmy.Mohsin@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/18/2008 01:56 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"N, Shivashankari" <Shivashankari.N@xxxxxx>, "Adivishnu,        Kishore" <Kishore.Adivishnu@xxxxxx>
Subject
[cosmos-dev] RE: A new build is available and        http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_DEMO_i8

Hubert,

Is this THE i8 build for QA to use? Or will there be another build between now and Monday AM?  Please note that India is working on Monday and Shivvy will need the build for her i8 e2e testing.

Also, please confirm that http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_DEMO_i8 is now final and complete.  Shivvy intends to use these as instructions for her i8 e2e testing.

Thanks,
Jimmy Mohsin
Cell   +1-609-635-1703