Re: [cosmos-dev] i8 code completion for CA ERs

I would like to take 5 minutes at the beginning of today's use case call to synch up on this.  From what I understand, the build issues have been resolved; however, there are two other issues that need to be resolved in order to complete the i8 test pass:

1.  Some of the data managers are not working outside of a development environment - Hubert and John are working on this
2.  The web UI is not displaying the CMDBf query response - Bill is working on this

Tania

    Tania N. Makins, PMPĀ®
    Project Manager, AC Open Source Components
    IBM Software Group - RTP, NC
    Office: (919) 254-8430  T/L: 444-8430
    tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx

David Whiteman/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/18/2008 09:27 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [cosmos-dev] i8 code completion for CA ERs

The last I heard yesterday, there were still build issues.  Has a new test driver been announced?  If so, my apologies for missing that notice.

David

The Father of Australian band and Arthur references wrote on 01/18/2008 01:06:57 AM:

> Team,

> From what I know, all the CA i8 ERs are checked in; and everything builds OK.  Can
> the RE team please confirm from their end that there are no pending i8 issues?

> Thanks,

cosmos-dev mailing list
cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx