Re: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS e2e testing on Linux 5.5

The script files are only for invoking Java programs, which are portable.  The scripts don't contain contain logic.

If we need to support linux, we may want to package a .sh version of every script.  The contents of the .bat and .sh files are the same.

_________________________
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382

David Whiteman <David_Whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/17/2008 09:33 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"Adivishnu, Kishore" <Kishore.Adivishnu@xxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS e2e testing on Linux 5.5

Where possible, it would be cool to use Ant scripts instead of .bat or .sh, as they are 100% portable.

cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 01/17/2008 06:28:24 AM:

> Limited e2e testing for cosmos i8 build (cosmos-demo-incubation-COSMOS-1.0.
> 0-200801161716) on Linux platform is complete.
> Test steps performed are similar to what was done for Windows platform. However, changes
> like converting .bat files into .sh files were done to make the files Linux compliant.
> There were no issues with the build on Linux platform too.

> Regards

cosmos-dev mailing list
cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx