[cosmos-dev] Alignment of i9 Enhancements with M2 Use Cases

Team,

Here is a summary of how the i9 enhancements align with the M2 use cases.  It appears there are a number of use cases that we are not addressing in i9 (perhaps some of them were completely addressed in previous iterations).  During our discussion tomorrow, we should make sure the highest priority use cases are being addressed and move those we will not address out beyond M2.

Not associated with a use case on the use case page:
209980 - MDR (and Data Manager) deployment outside of OSGi environment
215123 - Complete CMDBf 1.0 Service Metadata implementation
215502 - Provide UI for managing COSMOS components
215521 - Visualizations are needed around the service metadata of MDRs

General project/process enhancements:
208604 - Data Visualization Test Harness
214903 - Provide a mechanism for testing the registration service and client
215135 - Establish a process for running JUnits against a COSMOS build
215534 - Need Component value cosmos.doc in Bugzilla

Associated with a use case on the use case page:
205825 - Update SML validator implementation based on changes to the SML latest draft
205863 - Provide Security Framework for COSMOS
205826 - Update DataCenter model based on latest SML changes
208274 - Create a data manager toolkit that will allow adopters to easily register and use a data provider inside COSMOS framework
209987 - Create an example CMDBf Management Data Repository backed by a relational database
214145 - Generic CMDBf Graph Response View
214153 - Data Visualization Customization - Customized CMDBf Query Builder
214672 - Registration of MDR configuration items with a federating CMDB
215267 - Provide reusable modules for consumers intending to provide a registration client

    Tania N. Makins, PMPĀ®
    Project Manager, AC Open Source Components
    IBM Software Group - RTP, NC
    Office: (919) 254-8430  T/L: 444-8430
    tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top