From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Whiteman
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 2:51 PM
To: cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Meeting conflict?

According to the meeting notice Jack sent out, we have two meetings scheduled for 11am on Friday:

* Finalize QA criteria (Jimmy)
* MR2 code review (Jack)

I had thought our followup for today's M2 use case discussion was supposed to be tomorrow.  Am I misremembering, or is the meeting notice in error?

David

Back to the top