[cosmos-dev] Wiki naming conventions

Hi all,

Some know me, some don't. I'm the SDD tooling lead in IBM. I had a
question about the naming of wiki pages on the wiki.eclipse.org site.
It looks to be a very flat structure currently. Should I be concerned
about how that can scale? I just created the following page in the
wiki:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS/SDD_Tooling/BTG/Design

Should the flat structure be maintained? For example:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/BTG_Design. Or David Whiteman suggested a
possible namespace prefix to make it look like this:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_SDD_BTG_Design. Or should I stick with
what I have done?

Is there a convention to be followed? Or if not, should there be?

Thanks,
-Chris Mildebrandt

Back to the top