RE: [cosmos-dev] Shivvy's involvement with the COSMOS unit testingactivities

Hi,

In addition to this I would add that the JUnits have to be sufficient to cover testing the ER.

Martin...

From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mohsin, Jimmy
Sent: 14 January 2008 14:43
To: Cosmos Dev
Cc: Hayes, Ian; Adivishnu, Kishore; N, Shivashankari
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Shivvy's involvement with the COSMOS unit testingactivities

Team,

Shivvy has run into some ERs that do not have any JUnits in place.  Some SOPs for going forward:

1.    If an ER does not have any associated JUnits, Shivvy will punt it and not do anything with it, other than notifying the open source community.  This notification will be done via an email to this dev list.

2.    Per the COSMOS process we all agreed upon in one of the Arch meetings, if the JUnits are missing, the ER cannot even be deemed as complete.

3.    If an ER does have the JUnits in place, Shivvy will run it as part of her unit testing activities.

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Back to the top