[cosmos-dev] How to look for the domain and broker in the builds?

Title: How to look for the domain and broker in the builds?

E2E testing for i7 was done based on the downloads and instruction on Installing i7 build wiki page. The domain, broker and COSMOS UI were explicitly represented on this page.

However the builds at the Downloads page, pulls down a DC zip and a DR zip and I dont see the domain and broker on the DC zip. Am I missing an instruction available on COSMOS wiki that would help me use the build as is?

Regards

Shivashankari

Team Lead

India Technology Center

"If bugs were people then you would be China"

Back to the top