[cosmos-dev] Request: Generate a nightly CVS tarball

Hi,

A number of open source projects that I have seen, generate a tarball of the CVS repository for a project on a nightly basis.

Can we on a nightly basis generate a tarball of the technology/cosmos tree and place that on a web site?  This will help us in keeping our CVS in synch without having to connect to CVS from our windows machines and then use that from our Linux machines.  We can then just use our Linux machine to get the tarball.

Without going into any detail, we can only get to CVS from windows via an anonymous login.

Martin...

Back to the top