RE: [cosmos-dev] year end housekeeping on bugzilla

+1 on all the proposals

Thanks,

Sheldon
______________________________________
Sheldon Lee-Loy

"Mohsin, Jimmy" <Jimmy.Mohsin@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

20/12/2007 12:37 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [cosmos-dev] year end housekeeping on bugzilla

+1…

Thanks,
Jimmy Mohsin
Cell   +1-609-635-1703