Re: [cosmos-dev] RE: Meeting on Thursday to go over end-to-end test case

Hi Martin,

We can't package dojo with the COSMOSUI because cosmos does not have the legal approval for dojo.

If you downloaded a version of the COSMOSUI that has dojo let me know where you got the COSMOSUI package so that I can notify the build team to remove it.

Thanks,

Sheldon
______________________________________
Sheldon Lee-Loy
Tivoli Autonomic Computing, IBM Toronto Lab

"Simmonds, Martin" <Martin.Simmonds@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/21/2007 11:47 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hubert H Leung/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"N, Shivashankari" <Shivashankari.N@xxxxxx>, "Mohsin,        Jimmy" <Jimmy.Mohsin@xxxxxx>, "Stratton, Paul" <Paul.Stratton@xxxxxx>
Subject
[cosmos-dev] RE: Meeting on Thursday to go over end-to-end test case

Hubert,

One other thing that Shivvy brought up....

If the COSMPSUI download includes dojo, why do we need to download dojo and put it in the same place ?  I did a compare of the directories, and I didn’t find a difference.  If this is to ensure we have the latest dojo, then why is it not in the COSMOSUI download already?

Regards...

Martin...