Re: [cosmos-dev] Data Visualization Call Today at 3:00pm EDT [need to reschedule]

I forgot I had conflicting meeting today at 3:00 pm when I reschedule the Data Visualization Call.

I would like to reschedule the call tomorrow.  For those people who are interested in attending please let me know the time you are available tomorrow.

This only applies for this week.  Sorry for the inconvinence.

Thanks,

Sheldon
______________________________________
Sheldon Lee-Loy
Tivoli Autonomic Computing, IBM Toronto Lab

Sheldon Lee-Loy/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/11/2007 10:40 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] Data Visualization Call Today at 3:00pm EDT

Team,

Moving the data visualization call today to 3:00 pm EDT so that all parties can make today's meeting.

Thanks,

Sheldon