[cosmos-dev] COMMERCIAL alternatives to COSMOS DC - does one exist today?

All,

Can the SAP BI (or perhaps BusinessObjects) product offer competition to the Data Collection project? If not today, can that happen further down the road?

This is NOT my question.. but would be good to hear YOUR perspectives / answers.

My answer: a commercial alternative CANNOT exist until there are WELL-DEFINED standards in this space, which is what this project is trying to do…

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Back to the top