Re: [cosmos-dev] Contact info for the COSMOS DC team

Jimmy,

Here's a page where we had the "who's who" list: http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/project_info/team/

It's linked from the wiki but points to our web site.  I've noticed it's terribly out of date.  I'm going to open a bug to get this updated and moved to the wiki.  Then everyone can add themselves.

I'd be happy to provide anyone with my cell number off-line.

-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

[cosmos-dev] Contact info for the COSMOS DC team

Mohsin, Jimmy to: Cosmos Dev
10/03/07 01:59 PM

Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Tania / anyone,

Do you have a contact list for the people on this project?  Specifically, I am looking for cell phone numbers, as that seems to be the only way to get a hold of people nowadays…  If this does not exist, I vote that we create one…

Thanks,
Jimmy Mohsin
cosmos-dev mailing list
cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx