From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mohsin, Jimmy
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 2:00 AM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Client API ERhttp://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Design_197870

Bill,

The Client API ER (http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Design_197870) refers to the following:

1.      In the “Purpose” section, the design states “The Client API contains convenience methods for the client application to use to access the Data Broker and Data Managers.

2.      In the “Use Case section”, the design captures “Use case 1: access the Data Broker using the Client API.  Use case 2: access a Data Manager using the Client API.”

Should the client API design include considerations for the Management Domain AS WELL ???  Or should this be an i6 item?

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

+1-609-635-1703

Back to the top