[cosmos-dev] Terminology/Glossary

Trying to catch up as fast as possible.  While going over the e-mail on the dev list it occurred to me that we seem to be building quite a robust vocabulary now.  We have a link on the wiki page for our glossary, but it has not been updated in a while: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Glossary

I came across a note for a design meeting where Hubert sent out some charts with some terms from existing code and the "new architecture".  Let's take a moment to, at a minimum, catalog  on this page the terms we are using.  (Note:  This page also points to the servicesml.org link which I updated to the w3 link).  We can then reach agreement on the terms on this page.

Don/Joel/Jimmy/Hubert: Please take a review and update this page.
Ali/David: Please update and add any new terms we've got in the resource modeling space, e.g. the repository api et.
Sheldon: Please add any new terms from data visualization

-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top