[cosmos-dev] SQA tool for SOA implementations...

Joel / Hubert / et al,

This question is connected to the COSMOS DC framework we have been extending as part of the MR 2 project,,

  1. Did any of the prior dev effort utilize any SQA tools as part of the process
  2. If yes, what did you use the tools for, i.e. unit testing / integration testing? I assume there was no acceptance testing
  3. Would you be willing to share any info you may have on SQA tools that may be relevant for this effort?

Thanks,

Jimmy

Back to the top