[cosmos-dev] powerpoint on cosmos terminoloy and architecture

In an effort to document the existing data collection work, I created some powerpoint slides on some terminologies and architecture of the existing DC framework.  It can help mapping what we already have to the proposal from CA, and to be used as a basis for discussing architecture designs in the community call.  You can download the slides at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Image:CosmosTerminologies.zip.  I also linked it from the DC meeting agenda.

Please also see some of my suggestions on the wiki http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_DC_Design_Discussions.  Joel's comments are on another wiki page, linked from this page.

Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx