[cosmos-dev] Instructions for running end-to-end sample

The steps to install and run the end-to-end sample are scattered across several wiki pages.  I have consolidated all the instructions into one wiki page:  http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOSEnd2EndSample.  The instructions include how to install, configure and run the web application and data collection.

I intend to link this wiki from the download page.  Please try out the instructions to see if there are any problems.  You can correct them directly, or let me know.

Thanks,
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx