[collections-dev] issue #956 need help

I am currently working on issue #956
what I have understood by the conversation that I need to implement a method
MapIterable.getOrDefault()

I want to know what is the arguments and return statements that I need to implement in it and how it can delegate the getIfAbsetn() method which is already present in the interface.
I am new to open source contribution community, so it will be very helpful for me if someone can explain to me or provide an example so that I can work on it and create my very first pull request.

I hope someone understands my curiosity and nervousness and helps me

Back to the top