[collections-dev] Eclipse Collections 7.0.0 released

We are pleased to announce the release of Eclipse Collections 7.0.0 [1], following the successful first release review [2] at the Eclipse Foundation. This is the initial release of Eclipse Collections after migrating GS Collections [3] to Eclipse Foundation and re-branded.

In this mailing list, we are looking to discuss our development matters including project governance, roadmap, new features, bug fixes, documentation and any other necessary items for our development. If you haven’t subscribed the mailing list yet (i.e. browsing this message from mailing list archive in the web), go to the collections-dev [4] and fill out the form to subscribe!

We are looking forward to working closely with the community!

Links:

Project website: http://www.eclipse.org/collections

GitHub: https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse-collections

Project Roadmap: https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse-collections/wiki/Roadmap