[codewind-dev] Codewind Termination Review

Hi folks,

If you're reading this, odds are we used to work together. I hope this mail finds you well and we'll cross paths again some day!

Codewind has been dormant for over 2 years now. There have been no human commits, no adopters or products that I'm aware of that still exist, and there are increasing potential security vulnerabilities due to out of date dependencies.

Given this, I've followed the Eclipse process for the EMO to schedule a termination review. If you have a reason we should not shut the doors (or are just interested in the process), please comment on the issue in Gitlab: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/385

Thanks,
Tim deBoer

Back to the top