Re: [cn4j-alliance] Finalizing the MP/EE messaging presentation

Hi,

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 10:48 AM Michael Redlich <mpredli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey John:

I noticed that three slides (# 10, #11, #12) have been withdrawn, but here are my two cents on this topic:
[a] I'm for keeping slides #10 and #12 because I feel it's important for the Java community to see the WG and technical differences.

Perhaps the entire issue is, as Steve aptly mentioned above, that the differences are just historic. There aren't any real technical differences to speak of.

Don't forget that almost everything that is now in MP was originally planned for Java EE 8. Had the dice of history rolled a little differently, config, health, metrics etc, would have been in EE today.

Kind regards,
Arjan

Back to the top