[cloud-dev] JavaScript Runtime Libraries

Question - should _javascript_ libraries which are required for your product, but not loaded until the application is running in a web site, be filed with a CQ?

If we have a _javascript_ application that is using gulp & bower to dynamically download JS libraries at runtime, how does the foundation treat such requests?

I'm assuming that Orion project has run into this scenario...

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55

Back to the top