Re: [chemclipse-dev] Update SWTChart / EJML

Hi all,

such changes always cause Eclipse to choke over a bit.

>From my experience two things always help:

* re-pull the project on command line

* right-click on the project and select Replace with -> Head Revision.

Best,

Alex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OpenChrom - the open source alternative for chromatography / mass spectrometry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On 10/10/2016 02:18 PM, Philip Wenig wrote:
> Folks,
>
> please select/reload the "Target Platform" 4.5.2.
>

> Best,
> Philip
>
> Am 10.10.2016 um 11:31 schrieb Philip Wenig:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I've updated:
>>
>> SWTChart 0.9.0 -> 0.10.0
>> EJML 0.27.0 -> 0.29.0
>>
>> Please pull all changes and reload the Target Platform. SWTChart is resolved via the latest Eclipse Orbit repo now.
>>

>> Best,
>> Philip

Back to the top