Re: [chemclipse-dev] New Project

Trig,

I've no library in mind which could do this.
Please post this message also in the Science Mailing list.

Best,
Philip

Am 11.10.2016 um 08:13 schrieb Trig Chen:
Hi all,

I'm now having a dataset need to be shown in contour mode. Does anyone know any contour plot library in Java?

Best regards,

Trig

Hi folks,

please import the following project into your workspace:

git@xxxxxxxxxx:OpenChrom/batmassprocessheatmap.git
https://github.com/OpenChrom/batmassprocessheatmap.git

We try to discover possibilities to become interoperable with the Batmass project:

http://www.batmass.org

Best,
Philip