Re: [chemclipse-dev] Parts do not update as file closed.

Hi Trig,

yep, that's an issue we're still working on.
And you're right. That's misleading.

Currently, we're refactoring the line and bar plots to get rid of some old update strategies and to fully use the event broker system.
Due to our heavy workload, I expect the refactoring has not been finished before February 2017.

Best,
Philip