[chemclipse-dev] ChemClipse 0.7.0 release

Hi folks,

ChemClipse has been successfully accepted for release!
https://openchrom.wordpress.com/2016/10/02/chemclipse-0-7-0-released

I've updated the plugins to version 0.8.0 already. Just pull the changes (pull-projects.sh) as every morning to get all updates.

I'll also start to refactor some plugins soon (rename to org.eclipse.chemclipse....) so that we can migrate these plugins too. Anyhow, I'll inform you before I start the refactorings.

Best,
Philip

--
OpenChrom - the open source alternative for chromatography / mass spectrometry

Back to the top