Re: [chemclipse-dev] Question of DynamicChromatogramSelectionUpdateNotifier

A while ago, we encountered some problems when chromatogram selection updates are processed asynchronously. In your case, you could run the update method not until you fetched e.g. 20 scans. Keep in mind, that a scan in this case contains (~100000 TOF signals of your instrument, dependend on the settings).

Best,
Philip