Re: [chemclipse-dev] What is the suitable file format for spectrum data store?

I wouldn't recommend using a database. Rather try to use HDF5. We recently had some discussion in our Science Working Group how to best utilize HDF5. Some projects like DAWNSci use HDF5 already. Please ask at the science mailing list to get best practice infos. If you'd like to use HDF5, we could try to add the third party dependencies.

science-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx

Best,
Philip