[chemclipse-dev] red X upper left corner

Hi all,

I would suggest to remove the little red cross in the upper left corner.

In total, we have three ways to quit the application:

1) close the window. (confirmation dialog)

2) File -> Exit (no confirmation dialog)

3) the red X (no confirmation dialog)

I frequently accidentally close the application using 3) when I again impatiently navigate to fie 'File' menu.

I think there is no real need for this icon. What do you think?

Best,

Alex

OpenChrom - the open source alternative for chromatography / mass spectrometry