Re: [che-dev] Che Community Meeting, March 14th - call for agenda

Considering that we have an empty agenda, we're canceling the meeting for today according to the Cancellation Policy [1].
Our next Che community meeting will take place on Monday, March 21
Have a good week!

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/che/wiki/Che-Dev-Meetings#cancellation-policy