Re: [che-dev] Che Dashboard backend

> Does it mean that we will no longer need to set `CHE_INFRA_KUBERNETES_ENABLE__UNSUPPORTED__K8S: "true"` on kubernetes?
Not really.
Dashboard backend on kubernetes uses the same mechanism that Che Server use:
1. Verify that keycloak token is valid.
2. Do any k8s cluster operation with dashboard SA.
We may migrate `CHE_INFRA_KUBERNETES_ENABLE__UNSUPPORTED__K8S` to something else,
but for time being we still need users to set something explicitly to accept the risk.
I thought about continue using that env var on Che Operator side.
We will be able to drop that fully when Native auth will be implemented on Kubernetes as well.

> Will it make k8s proxy on the che-server unused? Can we start removing it?
Yes