Re: [che-dev] Call for agenda - Che Community Meeting - Monday August 30th 7AM PST

Hi all,
Thanks for attending the meeting. Here are the agenda and the recording:

### Agenda
1. Che-docs publishing now content from release branch. The main branch can accept content for the next release. (Publication still executed from the master branch, but using content from the release branch) #2022 - Fabrice (5 min)
2. SSH key creation from dashboard vs from Che Theia plugin - Sergii Kabashniuk (7min)
3. New and noteworthy section to the community meeting - Sun (5 min)

### Recording
youtube: https://youtu.be/baq4snF5lA0

See you next week,

Sun Tan