[che-dev] updates for the che-docs reviews

Dear Che developers community,

Docs Team is welcoming new members: Tereza Statsna and Max Leonov.

It is an opportunity for us to review the che-docs contributing
guidelines with fresh eyes.

The current outcome is:

* A refreshed pull request template, taking into account what has been
automated, and highlighting the non automated tests we consider as
mandatory.

* A new document describing the complete review process, including
details about the in depth reviews that Docs Team are performing on all
contributions.

The intention it to make the processes visible and easy to understand
for every contributor.

Now, it's time for me to collect feedback from everyone in the
community on this proposal.

Please add your comments in this pull request:
https://github.com/eclipse/che-docs/pull/2043

--
Fabrice Flore-Thébault
He/Him/His