[che-dev] Committer Election for Tina Kurian on Eclipse Che has started

A committer election for Tina Kurian on project Eclipse Che (ecd.che) was
started by Sergii Leshchenko with this criteria:

Tina Kurian recently started as a full-time employee on the Eclipse Che team
and has already made an impact on the project.

She hasn't made direct PRs against Che repositories, but
she did great bug fixes and improvements on DevWorkspace Operator end
which is extremely important on Eclipse Che since now we're moving Che to
DevWorkspace based on Devfile v2. So, please check her contributions:
- Clean up workspace resources when a workspace fails
https://github.com/devfile/devworkspace-operator/issues/338
- Invalid devfile should lead to failed workspace startup
https://github.com/devfile/devworkspace-operator/issues/356
- DevWorkspace should be failed when its pod has CrashLoopBackOff status
https://github.com/devfile/devworkspace-operator/issues/353
- Make DevWorkspace report its version better
https://github.com/devfile/devworkspace-operator/issues/377
- Get rid of Che Rest API sidecar
https://github.com/devfile/devworkspace-operator/issues/288
- Add readiness and liveness probe for controller and webhook server
https://github.com/devfile/devworkspace-operator/issues/236

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Tina as a committer on Eclipse Che.

Eclipse Che project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.che/elections/election-tina-kurian-committer-eclipse-che

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.che

Back to the top