Re: [che-dev] Deprecate namespace strategies other than "per user"

Hello, devs.

PR in che-server [1] and docs [2] has been merged in 7.31
PR in operator [3]  is on the way to merge in the same 7.31 version.

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/che/pull/19763 removes code that supports namespace strategies other than per-user
[2] https://github.com/eclipse/che-docs/pull/1983
[3] https://github.com/eclipse-che/che-operator/pull/818  Do not allow to upgrade che 7.31 or later to upgrade installation that configured with namespace strategies other than "per user"