Re: [che-dev] Status of Happy path PR check of Eclipse Che repos

Hello everyone,

Happy path PR check on CRW Jenkins CI has been slightly recovered - QE team have managed to run Happy path tests in there, but tests are now failing on "Validation of workspace build and run" step - issue https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/19528
  * Eclipse Che QE team is investigating the issue
  * Problem recognized by the following error messages in Jenkins job console log:
 1) Validation of workspace build and run
       Build application:
     Error: Task "build-file-output" failed.
      at driverHelper.getDriver.wait (/tmp/e2e/pageobjects/ide/Terminal.ts:179:23)
      at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:68:7)