Re: [che-dev] Deprecation and removal of che-server maven artifacts (Che 7.26 -> 7.29)

Just a reminder that Che 7.29 is coming up in under 3 weeks, and that as of that release there will be no more Che server / Che parent artifacts published to Maven Central.

Last chance to express concerns with this - see issue below!