Re: [che-dev] Issue tracking, triage, and sprint planning: is there a better option?

It's interesting to look at what other projects close to our community are using.

It's impressive how much github is popular. Some projects led by Red Hat use JIRA and some old Eclipse projects use bugzilla. But those are the exceptions, most of the projects and the ones with strongest communities use github.

Eclipse Cloud Development Tools
codewind: github
dirigible: github
theia: github
emf.cloud: github
eclipse glsp: github
jkube: github
open vsx: github
orion: bugzilla
sprotty: github
tools for cloud foundry: bugzilla

Eclipse Cloud Native Java projects
microprofile: github
cargo tracker: github
open J9: github
jakartaee platform: github

CNCF graduated projects
containerd: github
coredns: github
envoy: github
etcd: github
fluentd: github
harbor: github
helm: github
jaeger: github
kubernetes: github
open policy agent: github
prometheus: github
rook: github
tikv: github
tuf: github
vitess: github

Other projects we contribute to or depend on (just the firsts that come to my mind):
vscode: github
keycloak: JIRA
openshift:  mainly private JIRA (OKD is on github)
operator framework sdk: github
vscode java: github
vscode go:  github
vscode python: github