Re: [che-dev] <username>-che as default namespace for Che workspaces

Thanks Oleksandr,
I think these information should go to the documentation: https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/18390#issuecomment-776249354

Sun Tan

Senior Software Engineer

Eclipse Che - CodeReady Workspaces @ Red Hat

also Paris JUG Leader

Red Hat Paris

sutan@xxxxxxxxxx
M: +33621024173

Existing installation will save old behavior. To change workspace namespace default user should change field in the CheCluster custom resource: https://github.com/eclipse/che-operator#workspace-namespace-strategy