Re: [che-dev] Che-Theia Plug-in API enhancement: Webview in a separate sidecar environment

There is an old PR that would need to be drastically updated as several release of VS Code AtlasMap occured since last try https://github.com/eclipse/che-plugin-registry/pull/185

Agree, this PR is really old. 1,5 years since it's opened - much has changed since then ))
It would be interesting to see how it works with Che-Theia today.
Once you have some fresh results related to testing Webview functionality we could look at it.