[che-dev] new definition of done / pull request template

Hello,

In the last community call, we discussed a new Pull Request template [1] that should improve and explain the steps that are used to reach the 'Definition of done' [2].

If you have any feedback, please let us know by commenting on the issue or pull request.

Without major feedback in the upcoming couple of days, I will merge PR on github.com/eclipse/che repository and on all other repositories [3] that are part of Eclipse Che Release LifeCycle at the end of this week.
We can tweak the template later.

Best Regards,
Florent

[1] new PR template pull request: https://github.com/eclipse/che/pull/17627