Re: [che-dev] Migrating openshiftio-cico-jobs to app-interface

Hello Radim, che-devers,

It would be great if che stayed as open as possible and that would include as much of the build infra as possible. That said, I cannot find links from any of the project metadata now to the current CI settings or infra.
(BTW I looked at https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.che/developerhttps://github.com/eclipse/che/wiki and https://github.com/eclipse/che#contributing and noted that https://ci.eclipse.org/che/ clearly does not build che.)

I hope having some feedback from the wider community helps. I am not currently active in Che, but in the past being able to see things such as build logs on CI instances is very helpful.
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders