Re: [che-dev] E2E Happy path tests of Che/Che-theia repo PR check status

Hello

about

che-theia build is failing because there is still no required update of https://www.npmjs.com/package/@theia/core
   * It's expected to be fixed by the end of the day, or tomorrow morning.
   * Recognized by the following error message in jenkins job console log:
@eclipse-che/theia-ssh-plugin: [compile] src/ssh-plugin-backend.ts(257,50): error TS2339: Property 'showUploadDialog' does not exist on type 'typeof window'.
@eclipse-che/theia-ssh-plugin: [compile] error Command failed with exit code 2.

It requires a fix as with yarn.lock dependencies are not updated automatically
I've just provided https://github.com/eclipse/che-theia/pull/559

FYI: E2E Happy path tests of Che/Che-theia repo PR check are failing now because of the following reasons:

1) Eclipse Che repo:
- E2E Happy path tests failed on build test project https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/15284
    * We don't know why this is happening right now. Investigation ongoing.
    * Recognized by the following error message in jenkins job console log:
TimeoutError: Waiting for element to be located By(css selector, div[id='/projects:/projects/petclinic/result-build-output.txt'])

- The autocomplete for setting up a java Debugger is incomplete https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/15183
    * As it seems the proper fix will not be happening anytime soon, we are working on a workaround in tests to unblock merging.
    * Recognized by the following error message in jenkins job console log:
TimeoutError: Waiting for element to be located By(xpath, //div[@widgetid='editor.widget.suggestWidget']//span[@class='monaco-highlighted-label' and contains(.,'Java: Launch Program in Current File')])"

2) Eclipse Che Theia repo:

--
With best regards,
Dmytro Nochevnov