Re: [che-dev] Java extension is getting bigger

hello,
I think we should go for #1, but how do we deal with memory ---> sum of all the memoryLimit defined in each individual container ?

If not #1, Could we have `flavosr` ? like we have `java8`, `java11` we could have `java8-quarkus` that would be a first simple option doable in few hours.

I personally would go to #1 but

Sun Tan

Senior Software Engineer

Eclipse Che - CodeReady Workspaces @ Red Hat