Re: [che-dev] distribution of eclipse che-theia

Adding Che-dev as there are folks there that will probably have better ideas.

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 10:58 Dejan Milinkovic <dejan.milinkovic@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi Brad,

some of our customers asked us to provide them Che-Theia with Che4z stack for validation/testing purposes. As currently we don't have a better way to satisfy their request, we were thinking of sharing Docker image with extended Che-Theia and our MF stack.

want to ask if you are aware of any requirements (mostly legal) what we need to be aware before going this direction?
or you maybe have better suggestions, how to share "our" Che-Theia to customers for validation?

thanks,
   dejan

Dejan Milinkovic
Product Management, Modern MF experience  | Mainframe Division
Broadcom

office: +420 226 205 805 | extension: +25505  | mobile: +420 776 870 556

V Parku 8  | 148 00, Prague, Czech Republic
dejan.milinkovic@xxxxxxxxxxxx   | broadcom.com

--
Brad Micklea // Group Lead, Developer Tools & Program // 416.707.0792

Back to the top