From: Sun Tan <sutan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: che-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: che developer discussions <che-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [che-dev] Reminder Community Call next Monday
Date: Tue, Aug 6, 2019 12:47 PM

Hello,
Thank you all for attending the meeting today. Thanks Florent for the notes.
That was a quick one because of PTOs and public holidays:

Next community meeting will be 19th August 2019 if you have any subject to talk about or demo to propose, feel free to add it to the agenda https://docs.google.com/document/d/1duuavOXVAJNbzU8nIltraDKx5YH2Z34Qwx7AeLnhhzU/edit#

See you in 2 weeks,

Sun Tan

Senior Software Engineer

Eclipse Che - CodeReady Workspaces @ Red Hat